Are stores getting more worse?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aubrey, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Aubrey

Aubrey I ❤️ Dogs|Princess Kawaii Member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Boon:
  2. Aubs
  3. Ok wtf so I was at IKEA today and when I was leaving I had saw three workers not taking the job seriously and saying curse words in front of everyone which I think is unacceptable so I went to the manager and he didn't care about me complaining about them so I felt really sad that they weren't even caring about this job so my experience was horrible and I felt I will never go back there

Have you had a horrible customer service?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  4. floobies

floobies kinda hungry Member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    Boon:
  5. floobies
  6. There was one rude IKEA worker serving my family.. idk if she just had a really bad morning or its just her attitude but she received a verbal warning from one of the managers :p

7. Aubrey

Local Time:
    Boon:
  8. Aubs
  9. Oh that's sad but idk what gender those three are but they we're doing it to my family also but it was in California but the manager there wasn't listening he just ignored me and so I felt bad like there is kids and adults either do your job correctly or get fired

10. Aubrey

Local Time:
    Boon:
  11. Aubs
  12. They also just chit chat and still said cussing words Infront of everyone especially kids and kids don't wanna talk like that which I feel bad for those that got treated like that which no worker should do
    If people could be nice and talk appropriately then the problem wouldn't have happened
    So sorry to those in California that heard These guys did but they are being guilty
    Selfish of themselves

But Anyways I will see what happens tomorrow but the manager is horrible and so since he ignored me I think he won't talk to those three I know they wanna talk but either talk appropriately or lose your job because they did the wrong thing

Plus it ruins the person's experience there and it's really sad that happened

floobies likes this.