[Bug Reports]

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Feedback and Help' started by Tyler, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Tyler

Tyler SpeedySRV Member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Boon:
  2. Tyler
  3. Hello,

If you haven't noticed due to the recent downtime, I have tremendously been doing complete server upgrades to enhance the performance and stability of the forums. The forums are now on a bigger server and more stable MySQL server running on the latest version of PHP 7. The Nginx domain configuration has been cleaned up along with the conversion of MyIsam tables to InnoDB to allow better MySQL stability and performance. I do apologize for using technical terms, but in other words - this was done for the better.

Also, there were recent bugs due to the conversion of the tables which prevented most of you being able to post and running into this error:

[​IMG]

If you did, it has been fixed. However, if you run across any bugs or error messages - please PM me (see signature) or post below.

NOTE: This is for BoonForums, not Habboon. Do not PM me or post here about Habboon.

Thanks,
    Tyler

4. TheRomeo

TheRomeo Registered User Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Boon:
  5. TheRomeo
  6. I found a bug. I try to sit down in the seats in the welcome room but I cannot. I tried refreshing and that also didn't work.

7. Cam

Cam user: cam Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Boon:
  8. cam
  9. Snog:
  10. c
  11. Aubrey

Aubrey I ❤️ Dogs|Princess Kawaii Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM