Forbid staffs from being affiliated with an Agency

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by DrVista, Dec 5, 2017.

1. DrVista

DrVista Registered User Member

Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    Boon:
  2. DrVista
  3. Greetings,

I would just like to say first that I speak for the whole Agency Community regarding this matter.
    Please do not misinterpret my words, it is not my intention to antagonize any member of the staff or anyone at all.

Recently, it came to our attention that a staff member opened an agency.
    PLEASE know that normal agency owners work HARD to get to the top and the fact that a staff is opening an agency is quite unfair.
    A staff opening an agency would be disastrous for agencies that are owned by normal users as it would suck up the most of the population, thus making agencies less fun. Also please know that agencies are no longer popular at the moment, which is why we are struggling with population.
    Know that we could have opened an agency on another retro but still chose Habboon despite the inactivity of agencies.
    Opening an agency is already hard, please do not make it harder for us.

We ask that staffs backoff from the agency business and only interfere when a violation has been made.
    That is all and I hope you take our request under consideration.

4. DodgerZack

DodgerZack Registered User Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  5. DodgeMaxi
  6. As a person who's been around near agencies for quite some time now, I can say that this is an important matter that staffs should considerate. Habboon isn't entirely known for its popularity with agencies, yet Founders are still aiming to build a community where we can reach out to society of what agencies are truly mean't for, and because of this, they are struggling with population and aiming its reputation high, but suddenly, a well-known staff just opens up an agency and just like that they're loaded with population and are already popular, not that fun right? Not to mention, this new agency doesn't seem to have an example of what agency should be and what it actually contributes. The point is, it's unfair to those who are putting their hardest work in making a great agency in resulting of their best efforts to get wasted. You wouldn't want to force them out of the game to transfer to another retro that works better with agencies.

Please do not misunderstood, it is not my intention either to antagonize anyone regarding this matter. I hope you will take this sincerely and may all of us work together.

7. odd

odd Registered User Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  8. Remind
  9. It's been previously stated that staff members can't be affiliated with agencies. By affiliation I mean owning the agency, not working at the agency. I was offered trial mod in 2014 but had to turn it down because they wouldn't let me keep my agency. I believe those same rules apply yet again now, as BID has closed and in place of it BUD is being opened by user Madi.