Getting involved?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Laidy, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Laidy

Laidy Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Boon:
  2. Laidy
  3. I've usually play the game and that's it.
    (I make the occasional pixel art of my boon on my laptop and literally never post it anywhere because of some random irrelevant crisis I'm having at that very moment)

I've been on this account since I was 16 (yes I know lil' fuckin cringe-worthy me) (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
    I say 'this account' because I've had other accounts much older than this one on another IP address. The username was something like 'XxOoOxXBamItzLaidyXxOoOxX' so like you can understand why I ditched it when I switched computers.

So I've been wondering- where do I start to get involved? I don't really know where to start and I see accounts made in 2017 with like 1028 friends and they enter every event and I'm just there building random rooms on my alt accounts and failing at events.

4. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Boon:
  5. ralph
  6. The accounts made in 2017 with 1000+ friends are usually the ones that no one actually likes or that just walk in the welcome lounge and just add everyone without even having said a word to them. The best way to get involved is to get into snog rooms or chill in the welcome lounge and just join conversations and make friends. You don't wanna be the person that adds everyone in the room, but u also don't wanna be the loner. I've been on boon for 4 years or so and i'm at 60 friends on my list, but I still talk to new people every day.

Playing events is also a fun way to make friends, dependent on whether you're good or not. Room building won't get you very far in terms of friends as you'll just be the loner with the cool rooms.

7. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Boon:
  8. bud
  9. aye welcome wus gud

10. Trump

Trump Events Winner Forum Events Winner

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Be cool with people. A lot of time, some people can be real dickheads and just talk shit to one another. Communicate with people well, don't start getting cheeky, cocky anything like that. People will give u hate for it and will dislike you very much...