Help, Habboon Won't Load for me.

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Feedback and Help' started by mynameisxyo, Nov 8, 2016.

1. mynameisxyo

mynameisxyo Registered User Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Boon:
  2. Blimps
  3. Don't know why, but its been 2 days, that habboon wont load for me anymore, everytime I open the client it just gives me a blank page, and not loading. Why this? I have a decent internet connection as well.

Can you please check this out and see whats wrong? Thank you.

4. Matt

Matt Forum Administrator Administrator

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Boon:
  5. ikr
  6. mynameisxyo

Local Time:
    Boon:
  7. Blimps
  8. None of them work.

9. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Boon:
  10. bud
  11. If none of them work, then the only safe bet for you to do is wait it out. This problem is common and the only way to solving it is by waiting it out and see if it works in a couple of days. If you're in desperate need to play habboon, then download puffin browser on your mobile phone. It's a browser with flash that allows you to run habboon that no other browser can do. It's free so you shouldn't be paying for it.

It's available for iOS and android.

12. by

by fat Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Boon:
  13. by
  14. Not sure a fix for it, but I know this happened to a friend of mine, where the screen just stayed black but the bottom bar showed up (not sure if it's the same), but they just kept reloading and it did eventually load up.

15. mynameisxyo

Local Time:
    Boon:
  16. Blimps
  17. Thank you for those suggestions, none of them work, except puffin web browser soo.. I guess Im using that for now ._.

bud likes this.