Is it possible room blocking will ever get fixed?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by TheRealArgo, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TheRealArgo

TheRealArgo Registered User Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Boon:
  2. Argo
  3. As everyone should know, room blocking works but only if you've stopped moving or you sat down. But as soon as you get up, anyone who is moving onto the same tile you're moving onto will simply move right through you. I'm just wondering if there's still a Developer that would be able to fix this.

Also I know I've asked this before, but, would you be able to add ":giveitem x" as a command we can type. I know we already have the "Giveitem" command that appears when the other user has an item and you click on them. But I just like to think of it in terms of games. With the addition of ":giveitem x" as a command, Chicken run could be a better game, we'd be able to introduce STICM if the room blocking would get fixed.

Something else to help games is basically the clicking.. ( Soz xxmagicboyxx). But yeah I feel the routes of the clicking need to be fixed so that it follows the same as other retros. By doing this it is much easier to promote this hotel to other players. Only problem would be that this hotel is a bit laggier than others. The way I'd like the clicking to be is so that on any click that isn't directly straight/diagonal to where you're standing; i.e. need to move diagonal then straight/need to move straight then diagonal. It should always go diagonal, then straight.

That's basically all I've thought of atm, and btw I'm not trying to criticize no one/nothing I just want this hotel to be as good as it can be from my standpoint.

4. Cam

Cam user: cam Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Boon:
  5. cam
  6. Snog:
  7. c
  8. Shaun

Shaun Registered User Member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Boon:
  9. shaun
  10. pretty sure that when someone posted about :giveitem x last time they said no bc it can be used to cheat however i guess they cld limit it so only room owners can say the command??