PC MineBoon 1.8.7 MC-Server (Factions, Prison, KitPvp, Skyblock)

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Alenzoic, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Alenzoic

Alenzoic Registered User Member

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Boon:
  2. Alenzo4You
  3. Hello fellow BoonRadio members and BoonForum members,

Introduction:
    I thought it would be a good idea to start a 'Minecraft' server based off BoonForums/Radio. The perfect name for this server would be MineBoon, so and so on. I am very aware a few people have already tried to do this in the past, but I am here to finally make it happen (If so). I have owned and managed several 'minecraft' servers mostly Factions and a few networks, some of course more successful and achieving then others obviously but overall very fun.

Why BoonRadio/BoonForums should have a MC server based off them, what will we achieve if so?:
    I think BoonRadio/Forums should have a 'minecraft' server because there user base will increase by loads if the MC server ever does become popular because as many of us already know, 'minecraft' itself is a very well known famous game that several people play. Many people also donate for minecraft servers to be a higher level/prestige then others. Although minecraft sounds like a very childish basic game, there is a lot more to game than just building and surviving. Plugins for servers change the game completely and if you ask people who play the game a lot if they like to play on single player, they will rightfully say "I only play multiplayer".

Past experiences:
    I have been playing the game since I was 10, I am now 14 (4-5 years). I have only really ever played multiplayer and it was until 2011, I wanted to start my very first MC server. It was called LostCraft. The server was very basic, no custom plugins or anything custom really, I struggled with a lot of things learning how to make it etc and host it. Luckily I had youtube tutorials right by my side. This server lasted a little while until I closed it because it was a waste of money. I continued to help other friends etc as a Co-Owner/Manager after that for a little while, but none of those servers ever got to be big. It was until 2013, I found out about JAVA/Coding etc which completely changed my perspective and view of 'minecraft' servers. I then ran another server called Raidex then through time changed name to, Pvp-Central. This server had an average player base of about 10-15 players on averagely which is pretty good and achieving. I had a pretty basic site/domain hosted by go-daddy and the site was pvp-central.us. After a while I sold all the server files/domain on MC-Market.org for about 100-150 USD. This is when I realised I was capable of quite a lot. I then hosted another server (2014) after quitting minecraft for a while named Pvp-Havoc, It got around 20 players on averagely and about 50+ USD worth of donations every week. (Site is still up, pvp-havoc.com). I was very pleased with what I have achieved myself for quitting minecraft for about 6 months. I then sold the server because I had no time and my life was kind of falling and many tragic events started to occur, it sold for quite a bit of money. Then at the start of 2015, I hosted another MC server named MineVex, it was a very successful network. It included the game modes KitPvp, Factions, Skyblock and Prison. The server got a player base of about 100+ everyday on average. The value of the server started to rise. The server was worth about 5k USD (real money). I got donations almost every day worth a lot. The player base started to drop as my grandma died because I stopped putting effort after that. I sold it for about 4.5k to a friend who now owns it. Now I am constantly helping people with there MC servers who need help and I am ready to start another server.

NOTE: I use to work at a Minecraft Server Hosting site as an Administrator.

Any other information?:
    If you are interested in being a part of this if it ever does come to reality, or you have any questions or concerns you would like to ask me. Just contact me, or message below!

Email (gmail): PM Me
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2015 ---
    I am open for any comments!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  4. Ashleigh

Ashleigh Registered User Member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Boon:
  5. Ashland
  6. Sounds very interesting, and seems like a lot of fun!

7. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Boon:
  8. ralph
  9. wouldn't booncraft sound infinitely nicer than mineboon ?

10. Trump

Trump Events Winner Forum Events Winner

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    MineBoon sounds like more of a fansite name.
    We did try it here but we forgot about it & now we just arent doing it atm

11. Alenzoic

Local Time:
    Boon:
  12. Alenzo4You
  13. All players who play multiplayer 'minecraft' will no, any server named (named)-craft usually leads to a horrible server.

Thats why I have decided to re-try it. Checkout the sites/servers I have created/been at. That may convince you.

Trump likes this.
  14. Oscar

Oscar cute Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  15. Oscar
  16. no offence but mineboon reminds me of mein kampf

Mauvros and Nerd like this.
  17. Alenzoic

Local Time:
    Boon:
  18. Alenzo4You
  19. May I ask, what is "mein kampf"

20. Trump

Local Time:
    Its a book that Adolf Hitler made...

21. Alenzoic

Local Time:
    Boon:
  22. Alenzo4You
  23. Right xD

24. Trump

Local Time:
    Search it on google.

25. soaf

soaf Registered User Member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    No clue but Boon? EH, Maybe BoonCraft? NO WAIT UGH

26. Trump

Local Time:
    Any news on this?

27. Ashleigh

Local Time:
    Boon:
  28. Ashland
  29. Would you like to be apart of it ? Whether the server is dedicated to habboon or its just a normal server ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2015 ---
    Just letting all of you know, Alenzo and I might not even use the name Mineboon, so lets just ignore the name of the server atm. And once everything is sorted we then can discuss the name. Mineboon was just a suggestion.

30. Trump

Local Time:

31. Ashleigh

Local Time:
    Boon:
  32. Ashland
  33. You need to contact Alenzo first. He needs to know who is apart of it before he does updates.

34. Cat

Cat queen Member

Local Time:
    I'd probably use it also personally I like the name booncraft a little better it has a lil ring to it

35. Lee

Lee Lee the Legend ;) Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  36. Lee
  37. Pretty sure this thread is for the idea of a Minecraft server, not to debate over the name.

38. Mauvros

Mauvros PhD in dumbfuckery Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Boon:
  39. Matheos
  40. I used to love Minecraft back in the day. Like, reaaaallly love it. Kinda grown out of it though.

The only way I'd be able to tell if it would be worth while, is if maybe a poll went up to see just how many people were active players and were interested. Would be a nice idea though, and I'd be down to help you out if you go through with it :)

41. Cat

Cat queen Member

Local Time:
    "I'm open to any comments"

42. redhead.exe

redhead.exe Banned User Banned Member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I'll help. pm me. VPS or dedicated?. also booncraft sounds better, craft.boon.pw is a option.