Personal Vendettas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pinky, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Pinky

Pinky Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Boon:
  2. Pink,
  3. For quite some time moderators have been picking on me, picking on me because I was Brandy-Emerson on HabboRP. Doesn't sound true? Well it is. Today I've been threatened to be permanently banned from the hotel for having the following username 'boobcancer'. First of all I've seen people with much worse names and they're allowed to have them, but mods are deciding to go out of their way to try and have me banned?? and secondly, a permanent ban for having a name they don't like? That's a bit ridiculous, it's clearly obvious they wouldn't threaten any other person like that.

Not only has this happened but for some time they've been continuously threatening to remove my Gold VIP for doing things like using my pull command, a command which I am apparently not allowed to use according to them. I've not once ruined game play with it and have only used the command on my friends. My chat logs, my personal messages have been read out in the past too and handed over to other games I play.

Now I know for a fact I will get comments from moderators pretending they don't know who I am, or that they don't have a vendetta, that's obvious to me, I've been in situations like this before. I'm posting this as I am hoping an owner for this game can take it seriously and tell them to lay off me and let me enjoy Habboon and tell them to stop throwing every single rule in the book at me.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  4. Bot

Bot æ Administrator

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Boon:
  5. Bot
  6. Snog:
  7. heat
  8. sai777

sai777 Registered User Member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Boon:
  9. sai777
  10. Cancer isnt a joke. But again users are allowed to pull whenever and where ever they want too. People buy VIP to enjoy certian features of it and we have complete freedom to use it as we like. All I would say is get a name change and move on.

Superior and Bot like this.
  11. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Boon:
  12. ralph
  13. it's a habbo retro run by 20 year olds, you're bound to get shit on by staff just like on any other retro