Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'Debate' started by Ralph, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Boon:
  2. ralph
  3. Did you hear the FBI re-opened Hillary's email case?
    Hopefully we'll get a conviction this time ;)

bud likes this.
  4. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Boon:
  5. bud
  6. I honestly don't care what she did in her emails it's her business man. All everyone has on her is her emails. I only give a shit about my family and if they're gonna be treated different when trump is in office nonetheless he's trash. I know trump is saying he only cares about illegal immigrants but you don't know what he'll do in office. He has a brain of a 2 year old when it comes to delivering facts. He's easily distracted by his own lies and that's what I think. Anything to keep my family safe so #Hillary and my cousins, sister, brothers, parents, aunts and uncles know who to vote for. It's not that hard a choice when you're an immigrant yourself. So I don't care if her case gets reopened. I don't give a rats ass about her emails anyway. No disrespect to you tho Ralph, love you.

Mistress and Deity like this.
  7. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  8. ralph
  9. There's emails, benghazi, pay-to-play, her having defended a rapist in court, her wish for open borders, her calling the TPP the golden standard, her saying video games cause violence, her taking millions in donations from countries where women are oppressed and then turning around and giving speeches about how we should empower women, her saying women are the primary victims of war, her lying under oath to the FBI, Project Veritas where democrats paid people to violently protest at Trump rallies...

The list kinda goes on forever. I'm not even American so I don't have a say in who gets elected but I don't see why the American people would want for 4 more years of corruption.

10. bud

Local Time:
    Boon:
  11. bud
  12. The safer choice is Hillary though? Women are the primary victims of war... do you know how many mothers, daughters, wives, sisters are all held captive and sold in the Middle East? Even the countries that aren't in war in the Middle East still sell women for goats, gold, weapons and mostly for their organs? Not just women it's children as well. Hillary is standing up for both children and women in the Middle East... even though she killed many, she also helped many. Hillary believed in this crap before her emails, follow her when she was in her late 20s. Her beliefs been there since she started politics. She's a safer bet than trump. Trump is all about business. He's a business man. He'all treat America like a business. Do you think trump won't support people that were convicted in crimes? He basically says in his rally's and campaigns "if you see a ____ supporter punch them in the face I'll pay your legal fees" that's complete trash. At least Hillary loves Muslims and immigrants and doesn't say so much racist shit like trump. People say racist shit in their life, even when you don't notice it. Hillary is professional rather than being a child insulting women like trump does. Trump thinks a male gave birth to his ass with the trash talk he says about women. I'd rather have someone who supports women rights than someone who doesn't. Women go through enough crap today and we don't need someone like that annoying pumpkin in office.

Not saying what Hillary did is bad but comparing to Trump... she's better fit for office till there's another election in 4 years.

13. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  14. ralph
  15. Well if we just keep going with the safer choice every election then we will never be able to elect someone that's different. What she was referring to was women back home, not women actually fighting in the war. I'm not saying women aren't victims of war, but men are obviously the primary victims of war as they're the ones losing their body parts, their lives, and many of them are returning to their countries after their deployment scarred for life with PTSD and other severe mental illnesses as a direct result from the war.

Maybe it's time for people to start treating America as a business because the way it's been going for the last 8-12 years has been really shitty. We need to rethink how we handle things, because most of the deals we've made during the current administration and previous administration have fucked up the economy greatly. Why would Trump support convicts? Just because he said a joke once in a rally doesn't mean he doesn't want to convict criminals. If he was all for criminality he wouldn't be deporting illegal immigrants and criminals... Let's not forget the fact it has been proven that the democratic party has paid people 1500$ + an iphone to go intro Trump rallies and cause fights and violence.

Every time someone has anything to say about Trump it's either one or multiple of the following words: racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, bigot, etc...
    I'd like to challenge you to name one thing that Trump has said that is racist.

16. bud

Local Time:
    Boon:
  17. bud
  18. He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2016 ---
    That's not even the half of it...

19. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  20. ralph
  21. 5 days left

22. bwk

bwk Registered User Member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Boon:
  23. bwk
  24. I'm an european so I wont really hang myself into this but I've followed the campaign for quite a while, having my nose on trump and im quite impressed at how many people turned to him.

Less than week, lets see what happens

25. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  26. ralph
  27. Well I'm Canadian and I'm still interested in the debate. The US president kinda affects the whole world

28. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Boon:
  29. Deity
  30. beyoncé's voting hillary so this thread is invalid anyway

Mistress, bud and Oscar like this.
  31. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  32. ralph
  33. sorry, who?

bud likes this.
  34. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  35. ralph
  36. Well it seems I was right

37. bud

Local Time:
    Boon:
  38. bud
  39. lol #americans are really fucked

Mistress, Deity and Nerd like this.
  40. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  41. ralph
  42. nah they're not
    there's no reason to be afraid lol, i'm laughing at the beta cucks on twitter saying they're terrified

43. bud

Local Time:
    Boon:
  44. bud

45. LMAOOOO TOO THEY ALL PROTESTING WND SHIT

46. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  47. Deity
  48. disclaimer: deity is pissed and people's feelings are going to be hurt.

considering our new vice president believes we need to promote conversion therapy for gay people, which has been known to encourage suicide, i think they have every right to be terrified. trump is tame compared to his psycopath of a vp.

realize trump can actually get some shit done. one of the most progressive countries in the world now has do deal with a president who is against anything remotely threatening to white supremacy. yes, i fucking said white supremacy, because there is a huge ass problem when the kkk has endorsed our president. when damn near everyone that voted for him was white. the house and the senate are both republican and trump gets to pick a scj. we're literally fucked and the only people that think otherwise are white/dont live in the us lol.

we have no idea what this idiot has planned, if he has anything. he has the temperament of a child and amerikka just said fuck it and gave this manchild an entire military for him to fuck around with.

not to mention his supporters have been bold as hell lately, putting a knife to a muslim chick's throat and harrassing miniroties after trump's win. we just told all the racists, bigots, homophobes, etc that we don't really mind their bullshit and normalized it in one of the worst ways possible by making the embodiment of bigotry the next president. the country's going to be a mess, let's not try to play devil's advocate because we like to pretend we're smart.

and to my fellow americans since god knows why a canadian even made this thread in the first place, if you and other bitter folks (whether you're a bernie supporter or just annoying in general) have been sucking each other off with the whole "both candidates were as bad as each other" bullshit, and you're upset with the outcome now that you didn't vote... the fuck do you want us to do about it? congrats

if you voted trump because you "didn't think he'd win" and now you're upset he's our next president idk what the hell you want us to do about it. again, congrats

if you're one of the 14k white memelords that decided to beat a dead gorilla and write "harambe" on the ballot, or one of the dumbasses that wrote taylor swift/selena gomez, or that one dumb girl on twitter that took a pic of her writing "harry styles," and you have the audacity to be upset, go find someone willing to coddle your pwecious fweelings because fuck you and the other 18 year olds that think like you.

amerikka 2k16. fuck everyone.

Nerd, Oscar, Mistress and 1 other person like this.
  49. bud

Local Time:
    Boon:
  50. bud
  51. If anyone puts a knife to my sister or mother's throats because we're Muslim I would honestly murder the persons family and plead not guilty lol white people are tools

Nerd and Deity like this.
  52. Mistress

Mistress murdered everybody Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  53. Mistress
  54. Snog:
  55. insanium
  56. what is your race/ethnicity before I even continue to go further in this

bud likes this.
  57. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  58. ralph
  59. The KKK endorsing a candidate doesn't mean that candidate is a white supremacist. He declined their endorsement as any sane person would do.
    Donald Trump got 30% of the latino vote which is a pretty decent amount as democrats are known to always get the majority in both latino and black communities.
    There's no need to pull a race card lol. Just because the senate and house are majority republicans does not mean they are white supremacists or will only pass policies that positively influence only white people. As for your last sentence in that paragraph, the 30% latino and I believe 20% blacks that voted for Trump do not think they're fucked...

I'd rather have someone with no previous political experience and give that person a chance than a war-mongerer and a corrupt president. I also have no idea why you're spelling america as amerikka cause i'm not an edgy person.

Sure, out of 51 million supporters there are gonna be some that are naturely racist, sexist, homophobic, etc... but that doesn't mean we should call all 51 million devil's advocates. There hasn't been 51 million attacks on minorities, there hasn't probably even been a thousand attacks. Also, multiple of the "attacks" have been proven to be bullshit, js.

I made the thread because if you didn't know, an American president affects the whole world, not the US itself. There's going to be a change in Canada.
    Also, for example, I don't have to be LGBT to make a debate thread asking about people's opinions on LGBT. I don't have to be Muslim to ask people about their opinion on Islam, etc...

I agree that anyone who troll voted or didn't take their vote seriously shouldn't have the right to be upset about the president or even attempt to hold a protest. The fact you called all the troll voters white is just retarded and pulling a race card, unless it's been proven all 14k were white.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2016 ---
    white and arab
    my dad was born to a poor family, worked hard, and become really successful so spare me the white privilege and white supremacy argument if that's what you were thinking of doing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2016 ---
    blacks and hispanics and asians can be islamophobic
    the fact you think they cannot is just shocking

60. bud

Local Time:
    Boon:
  61. bud
  62. I never got called a terrorist as a joke by any of my black, Asian and Hispanic friends. Not saying those races arent islamophobic but it rarely happens with any other race but whites lmao I live in a very colorful city (race wise)... and never in my life, the 19 years of living here, got called a towel head, a terrorist and whatever else they call Islamic/Arab people by a non-white (not saying all white people are racist)

Luckily I don't look Arab unless I tell somebody I am, nonetheless I have no problem fighting any white, black, Hispanic, or Asian person for insulting me or my family. The only reason I think my family never got abuse from Americans is the fact that my sister and mother don't wear hijabs. My dad wants them to, but he doesn't want them getting killed, jumped or verbally abused. NO FEMALE should be afraid to wear what signifies her religion but luckily butt fuck Americans have a problem. Please look at Islamic social experiments and tell me there's no abuse to Arabs. I'm only mad about this because I'm afraid of what's gonna happen. Yeah he might not affect our life but he's making the racist more racist, which is effecting our life. Just like @Deity said, only whites and people not from USA don't see a problem with this.

Deity likes this.