Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'Debate' started by Ralph, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Pad

Pad ginger snap -hacked by amelia- Member

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Boon:
  2. Pad
  3. think my only beef with the democrats is that over 100 million people DIDNT vote. so if there are people over there complaining about the result but DIDNT vote, then you have absolutely no say in this result.

as for the trump voters dismembering the idea of protest, fuck off, you'd cause riots as well if the result didn't go your way.

Mistress, Deity and bud like this.
  4. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Boon:
  5. ralph
  6. I'm not gonna base my opinion on a youtube social experiment when multiple of them have been proven fake.
    Other than that, yes I do believe there is racism in America and that Trump may or may not increase that level of racism that's already there, but just as we don't call all muslims terrorists for the actions of a few muslims, let's not call all whites racists. The increased "attacks" on minorities that have happened from Trump's victory speech to today is so small that it's almost negligible. There has also been attacks on whites and Trump supporters.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2016 ---
    There probably would be riots on the streets, but they wouldn't be for the same reasons. The people rioting are rioting based on what the media has told them (Trump is racist, sexit, homophobic, etc...) instead of their own views. They're also rioting because they believe Hillary should be president since she got the majority of the popular votes whereas Trump won the electoral votes. After over 300 years of presidential elections, people wanna change the system now because it didn't go their way. Mind I tell you that this has actually happened 4 times before I believe (talking about a president being chosen because he had the majority of electoral votes but had less popular votes.)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  7. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Boon:
  8. Deity
  9. can't take anything about the "race card" seriously when this election was literally about racism lol get out

10. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  11. ralph
  12. 51 million people aren't racists, and it's stupid of you to think so.Not everyone voted for Trump because they hate minorities.
    If I were American I would've voted for Trump because I agree with his wants to build the wall (which is not racist) and his wants to cut federal funding for sanctuary cities, as well as a reform of the healthcare system. I do not agree with some other things he's said.

13. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Boon:
  14. bud

15. Nuff fucking said

Mistress likes this.
  16. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  17. ralph
  18. The video was cut off for some reason so I couldn't see the bottom of the video a bit, but i'm still gonna say this.
    That's one case out of 51 million people. Doesn't make them all racists.
    Also, as I said earlier many of these "attacks" were proven fake.

19. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  20. Deity
  21. lmao who's gonna tell him

Oscar and Mistress like this.
  22. Mistress

Mistress murdered everybody Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  23. Mistress
  24. Snog:
  25. insanium
  26. The fact that there needs to be a statistic on people who are racist in the world is just supporting the fact that there are racist people.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2016 ---
    my dad was born to a poor family and worked hard but he's fully black and the fact that he has a nice and fancy car people think my dad sells drugs. I'm not going to give you the white privilege and white supremacy argument so you can relax. The fact that you thought I was going to make that argument just shows that you are very one-sided in this debate. In America, if you look arab you're considered a terrorist. If you speak in a language other than English and you're arab - People think you're planning to bomb them. I'm not saying this happens for every arab person, but I'm saying its very likely in America and you cannot say people are being scared for no reason. People are frightened for their lives because they think their families are going to be targeted or deported. If you think I'm lying, talk to an Arab living in America. Just talk to them and tell me that I'm lying.

Oscar and Deity like this.
  27. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  28. ralph
  29. Tell me what? That I'm right?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2016 ---
    No one said there wasn't racist people. I'm just saying it's retarded to call everyone that supported Trump racist. Just as there's racist Trump supporters there are racist supporters for every other candidate.

I'll reply to the rest of what you wrote tomorrow when I'm feeling better.

30. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Boon:
  31. bud
  32. Man fuck that orange peel

33. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  34. Deity
  35. "51 million people aren't racist"

if you can't acknowledge the blatant racism that was thrown all over this election then idk what to tell you lol

36. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  37. ralph
  38. i'd rather have a cheeto as president than a corrupt politician

Blatant racism during the campaign? Care to name a few examples?

Last time I checked it was Trump that promised to spend 100 billion over the next 4 years to help the african-american communites and intercities.
    It was also Trump who was endorsed by Ben Carson, a world-renowned black surgeon. He also got 8% of the african-american votes, a number which is pretty high considering previous elections.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2016 ---
    Well i'm sorry it's like that for your dad. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, i'm saying people are blowing this out of proportion. There has always been attacks on minorities and racism has always existed, yet the media are making it seem as if it's all Trump's fault, which it isn't.

I made the white supremacy / white privilege point because that's the only thing people have been coming to me with whenever I try debating the election. Glad it hasn't happened on here yet.

I don't see where the Arab deportation came in. That was never one of Trump's plans. The only people that he's actually said he wants to deport are criminal illegal aliens, which I don't see how anyone could be against. Why should the US deal with Mexico's and other countries' criminals?

39. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  40. Deity
  41. LMFAO ben carson???? of all black people he's suddenly supposed to make trump and his campaign less trash/racist???

once again: if you can't see the blatant racism in this election then idk what to tell you. and considering you seem genuinely confused... yikes

42. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  43. ralph
  44. Where did I say Ben Carson represented the whole black community? You seem to not have read the line where I said 8% of blacks voted for Trump. Are these people racist towards their own race?

Show me an example of racism during trumps campaign and cure me of my nonexistent confusion.

45. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  46. Deity
  47. that's not even close to what i meant but okay. i meant ben carson is one of the most delusional people you could choose to try and prove your point lol, considering benjamin has his own streak of dumbass remarks. ben carson supporting trump does nothing to derail anything i've said.
    and neither does this. trust, i read it. it's just irrelevant.
    because while i don't know all 8%, i do know of one who explained his reasoning in a youtube video (it was a debate) but the gag is: he didn't deny the fact that trump, and a lot of his supporters, are racist trash. he didn't deny that trump isn't looking out for black people. so when you sit here and deny blatant racism while a black trump supporter calls it out, it looks funny. i sure as hell don't agree with him but we should be passed the point where this election being a racist mess is just common knowledge, but apparently not.

stephen k bannon.
    a white nationalist and chairman of breitbart, news site for edgy alt-right and white people that spend too much time complaining about feminazis and jewish people. his site is full of the shit lol. and that's gonna be one of trump's strategists. the most recent example i could find for you.

48. Oscar

Oscar cute Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  49. Oscar
  50. lol people didn't vote for trump for his policies about fkin healthcare or whatever other bullshit excuse they make up to justify their racist beliefs

first brexit now this, fully grim how it seems that roughly 50% of worlds population are intolerant and entitled

ashamed to be white lol cba

Deity likes this.
  51. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  52. ralph
  53. I just threw in the example of Ben Carson because he's somewhat a highly respected figure. There's many other highly-respected black individuals that also support Trump, such as Sheriff David Clarke, etc...

No one's denying the fact that there are racist Trump supporters, i'm just denying that Trump is racist himself. Trump promised to contribute 100 billion dollars in 4 years to inter-cities development, which if he comes through on his promise would be the most a president has ever done for the black community.

Where during his campaign did Trump walk on stage and call black people subhumans and said that straight white males should rule the world? I'm still looking for one direct piece of evidence that shows Trump was racist during his campaign.

I don't know much about bannon himself but I do know enough about Breitbart to know that it's more than what you described it as. It opposes multiculturalism and many other things which are not racist, xenophobic, etc... but are labeled as that by liberal american schoolkids, the same ones who are too young to vote yet want to walk out of their highschool courses to protest.

Sad to see how all the edgy celebrities that promised to move to Canada if Trump were to be elected are going back on their promise :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2016 ---
    8% of blacks and 30% of hispanics voted for Trump, does that make them racist towards their own races?
    Your white guilt gave me 6 different forms of cancer m8

> implying >100 million people are racists.
    > implying brexit was a racist movement.
    > implying 51% of the UK and 49% of the US make up 50% of the world's population.

Top three earns you the award below.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  54. Oscar

Oscar cute Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  55. Oscar
  56. @Ralph lol youve been jumping to conclusions and making wild implications about Hillary

Just stating my opinion, if you voted trump or brexit, in my eyes you're racist and xenophobic

Deity likes this.
  57. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  58. ralph
  59. such as?
    you're literally labelling everyone that holds a different opinion than you racist, even when there are minorities who voted for both these things.

60. Oscar

Oscar cute Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  61. Oscar
  62. I feel like what you're not understanding about my point of view is that even if somebody who voted for trump voted for him because of one his non-racist policies, or because they didn't like Hillary or whatever, at a level, I honestly don't think you can be against discrimination, and vote for somebody who's bragged about sexually assaulting women, proposed banning muslims, and who has a vice president who wants to take funding from finding a cure for HIV and instead use it for conversion therapy.

I morally could not vote for anybody who stood for any of that, no matter how useless the other candidate was, or no matter how amazing the candidates other policies were.