PUBG Opinions?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Conn, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Conn

Conn Registered User Member

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Boon:
  2. Conn
  3. So i was wondering what you guys thoughts are on PUBG (PLAYER UNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)
    Its a recent game that has come out and is still in development,

I think that it has potential its very fun to play, graphics are not to bad and the optimization isn't to bad for a game that has only recently been released either! The game still obviously has a lot of things that needs to be fixed and worked on, which they are pushing out updates fairly quickly, which is always a good thing.

Im not a pro at the game, i have only won a couple of games but its better than nothing. Just wondering if you guys have the game and has played it quite a lot, if so what do you think of the game?

If you haven't got the game or played the game then please let me know what game you are into at the moment :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  4. Millenia

Millenia Muff Diver Member

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Boon:
  5. Millenia
  6. Never heard of it. I've been playing town of salem in which it's pretty fun. :D

Conn likes this.
  7. Nerd

Nerd Ass Queen Senior Forum Staff

Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Boon:
  8. Mary
  9. Tbh, it's on my wishlist but I don't have the money for it right now. I plan to get it in the future. For now, I have to stick with The Culling.

Conn likes this.
  10. Conn

Local Time:
    Boon:
  11. Conn
  12. --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2017 ---
    The culling is still a good game, haven't really played it for a while tho, is there new maps on it now?

13. Nerd

Nerd Ass Queen Senior Forum Staff

Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Boon:
  14. Mary
  15. Uh, I don't know if they are new since you played but there's multiple maps (the prison, the island) and game modes.

16. Conn

Local Time:
    Boon:
  17. Conn
  18. Only had the island when i played

19. AR15

AR15 Registered User Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  20. fuckboy
  21. Personally, I really enjoy the game however the free alternative to it called "Last Man Standing" is more fun if you're there to mess around and not go for the win however there's no vehicles in that game :(