Refund

Discussion in '[Resolved] Help & Support' started by DemTop, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemTop

DemTop Registered User Member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Boon:
  2. -Demerci-
  3. Hello, I am contacting you in regards to my payment of Gold Vip on my account .:dem:. I was trying to have a fresh start on that account so I went and got gold vip on that account cuz i had gold vip on my other account. However, they banned me on .:dem:. and I didnt pay for gold vip to get banned. I appealed my ban and they rejected me so if i'm not going to be unbanned I want a refund of what i paid for in gold vip.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2017 ---
    @niks @Boss @Sledmore @Wouto @jonny

4. Superior

Superior Problematic Forum Moderator

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Boon:
  5. Roi
  6. As clearly stated on the Terms of Service, they will not refund.

Here’s the full copy of Terms of Service from SwiftPay.eu
    Terms of Service

Purchasing ranks and items from SwiftPay is classed as a donation, meaning that under no circumstances can we refund you. The rewards you gain from purchasing, are given as a 'thank you' for donating to us, and keeping us online.

If your account is banned, you are under no circumstance entitled to a refund, nor are you allowed to file a dispute as you have already recieved your item(s) and you have broken the rules which you agreed to when signing up to the site you donated to.

By purchasing anything from SwiftPay and ticking the accept box, you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you have threatened to file a claim/dispute, or create a dispute/claim in PayPal then your account will be permanently banned until the issue has been resolved.

edit:
    Waiting for their replies if they have the same thing in mind before closing the thread and marking it as resolved.

7. Shorty

Shorty Registered User Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Boon:
  8. Shorty
  9. You were banned for breaking the Habboon Way by scamming user(s) of their virtual furniture which was witnessed by a member of the staff team.
    How you think buying Gold VIP exempts you from these rules is beyond me. As subscriptions are non-refundable and you have broken the Habboon Way we will not be refunding your payment as a goodwill gesture.

@Superior - Thank you.

Kind Regards,
    Shorty - Hotel Administrator

10. DemTop

DemTop Registered User Member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Boon:
  11. -Demerci-
  12. Yes, but I have not broken the rules on the account .:dem:. Therefore, I should attain a refund.
    Though I might have broken the rules on rorororor (which I bought a separate gold vip) I understand that will not be refundable, however, when it comes to .:dem:. I have not broken the rules on that account. Would not have bought Gold VIP knowing I’d be banned for starting fresh
    @Boss

13. Superior

Superior Problematic Forum Moderator

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Boon:
  14. Roi
  15. I believe their decision is final. As @Shorty said, you have broke the Habboon Way that’s the reason your account was banned and this may includes your alt accounts. Therefore, they will not offer a refund. If you’re going to argue that it was your other account, well, you still can’t ask for a refund as you agreed to the Terms of Service when you bought your Gold VIP.

Thread closed and moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.