Should mothers be allowed to breastfeed in public?

Discussion in 'Debate' started by virgin, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Boon:
  2. bud
  3. I was too lazy to read through the comments but,

My mother breastfed me in public at a park and such where breast feeding was considered okay back in the day, in my family it was okay for my Aunt's to breastfeed each others kids which they did. Nonetheless, if you're grossed out by seeing titties or a glance of a nipple while a mother is feeding her child so her child grows up healthy and close to their child then you should realize this is 2016, where there are more important things to cry about like Kylie Jenner's lip injections.

I'm not saying that it's okay for a lady to pop her titty out in the middle of a restaurant while people are eating and enjoying themselves, but if a lady does do it then her child is probably really hungry, kids gotta eat too. We're at a part in life where we can pull out a snickers bar or something to eat anywhere, if we're hungry; I'm sure a mother can pull out a socket of her titty just for a little moment to feed her child.

If you see a women beast feeding her child in public, don't stare, don't make comments, don't say something disgusting. Move on, because we live in a world where you'll get popped for a dirty look.

#budmasterout

4. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Boon:
  5. ralph
  6. #rekt

try again Oscar

7. Oscar

Oscar cute Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Boon:
  8. Oscar
  9. Don't know what's so objective about breasts being a sex organ and don't know what compelling research you've based this on

They're not part of the reproductive system, they're not sex organs

EDIT: OK so had a bit of a Google and found that you've based your argument on what Suzanne Walsh has said on quora about a study into stimulation

The study shows that women are stimulated by their nipples being touched, but it's not the same for all women, their erogenous (sexually stimulating) zones can be anywhere from their nipples or even somebody touching their neck has the same effect, but nobody's looked down on for getting their neck out in public

There are cultures around the world where women walk around topless and it's completely normal, we've sexualised them.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  10. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Boon:
  11. bud
  12. i wrote something but deleted it because i don't want to start a harsh argument with someone but boobs arent sexual organs

13. Mauvros

Mauvros PhD in dumbfuckery Member

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    Boon:
  14. Matheos
  15. Some people get stimulated when their toes are sucked. Does that make my toes sex organs? Does that mean when I kick a girl in the vagina its attempted rape? Cmon guys.

alyssaok and Nerd like this.
  16. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  17. ralph
  18. I'm just getting my arguments from around the internet.

Breasts aren't primary sexual organs, i'll give you that. Breasts have nothing to do with intercourse, but they do have a lot to do with sexual selection, therefore the argument of it being a sexual organ persists. It's studied that men's sexual attraction to women is based on how well he women's body looks like it can bear and support children. Larger breasts = food for offspring. They may not be as important know, but they were largely important back then when selecting proper wives for a man's children. They are a sexual organ that play/played a big role in human sexual intercourse, therefore can be called a sexual organ.

Also what you said about stimulations: Maybe 98% of women get stimulated when their breasts are touched, but only 2% of women don't but get stimulated when their necks are touched. These make the women in the 2% an anomaly, which is sure to happen, therefore there's no point in banning somebody showing their necks because only a negligible 2% feel aroused by it / see it as a sexual organ. There's tons of disorders where people get aroused by the simplest things, sometimes even from people crying. Should we not allow people to cry in public because of this?

We may or may not have sexualized breasts, but it sure as hell ain't just another fetish.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2016 ---
    They may not be primary organs, but they play/played a big role in human sexual intercourse, which makes it safe to say they're secondary sexual organs. Read what I wrote above.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2016 ---
    Toe sucking is a fetish that maybe 2% of the population holds, just like the Neck arousal Oscar what talking about. There's a shitton of other things that very few people get aroused by. Should we ban of all these?

19. Pad

Pad ginger snap -hacked by amelia- Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  20. Pad
  21. not to confront any stereotypes and what not, but the people who have opposed are from nations in and around the middle east, whereas all those who have no opposition to it are from nations which are "westernised".

maybe its culture related what we think is acceptable/not acceptable, like gay marriage. women in the middle east tend to be covered up more and religious, whereas westerners, well just look at a beyonce music video and make up the difference.

again no racial/stereotypical prejudice, just a coincidence.

22. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Boon:
  23. Deity
  24. bitch dont mention beyoncé ever again

anyway tho it's not like the mother's gonna keep her tits out and flop them around like "HEY GUYS MEET MY TWINS TIMMY AND TOMMY XD" lmao. she's just feeding the kid and moving on. what's the issue?

Nerd likes this.
  25. Mauvros

Local Time:
    Boon:
  26. Matheos
  27. So you're saying that if toe sucking was the norm and breasts were only responsible for 2% of things that cause arousal, then it'd be okay for a mother to feed her child in public?

Nerd likes this.
  28. Nerd

Nerd Ass Queen Senior Forum Staff

Local Time:
    Boon:
  29. Mary
  30. Using the fact that women get stimulated by their nipples is completely invalid, as men do as well.

31. Pad

Pad ginger snap -hacked by amelia- Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  32. Pad
  33. i can back this up.

Mistress, Nerd and Mauvros like this.
  34. Oscar

Oscar cute Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  35. Oscar
  36. Literally your saying that men see breasts as food for their offspring, as that's what they're made for, and should be allowed to be used for without people getting all offended because they have nothing better to do, but thats just my opinion.

If seeing a child being fed turns you on (speaking generally not aimed at Ralph) I personally think you just need locking up.

Nerd likes this.
  37. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  38. ralph
  39. Never said it was not okay for a mother to breastfeed her child though.

Men's nipples aren't arousing the opposite sex

40. Nerd

Local Time:
    Boon:
  41. Mary
  42. I'm sorry, since when do you know every single woman in the world? They can be just as arousing for a woman as they can be for a man. Saying that it's not, "Arousing to the opposite sex." Is quite the assumption.

As someone who is an avid reader of some rather graphic novels (not graphic as in comics/drawn, as in content wise) it's quite often that when the female character is checking out the male character their chest is something often pointed out. Once it gets to the steamy scenes, guess what's involved in the action? The male nipple.

43. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  44. Deity
  45. you said it's not okay to do so in public. which is what mistress said you said.

said deity

46. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  47. ralph
  48. I don't, but coming back to the example I gave to Matheos about fetishes: Maybe 2% of women get aroused by male nipples, which I find weird and personally don't know anyone does that, but a much larger 98% of women do not, which makes the 2% that have a male nipple fetish negligible. I'm sure there's fetishes about possibly every single body part, maybe even one person one this planet is attracted to female ankles, but that does not mean we can ban males from showing their ankles when walking around, due to the percentage being negligible.

In none of my replies have I said it shouldn't be done in public. I'm just saying it'd be much better to be done in private

49. Nerd

Local Time:
    Boon:
  50. Mary
  51. If you're going to start throwing statistics around you need to provide a valid source, otherwise I'm still going to find your argument invalid. Even if it is true, just because females don't find them attractive they still are stimulated by touch. You keep changing your argument. First it's, "Because women's nipples get stimulated, it makes them sexual organs." and then, "But not all women find male nipples attractive so automatically that makes them nonsexual organs." Kindly make your point and stop trying to beat around the bush.

52. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  53. ralph
  54. A valid source for a study of this kind? Very much doubt that exists. From experience with the women I know, none of them have told me they find male nipples attractive.

A sexual organ is anything that plays a factor in sex. It's known, and it has been studied that males are biologically hard-wired to look for women with larger and better shaped breasts, as it's a sign that they can care for children better than others. A women's breast, therefore, plays a role in sex, making it a sexual organ. A man's nipple, however, plays no role at all, so would not be considered a sex organ.

Let me ask you something. Why are women's breasts censored but male nipples aren't?

55. Nerd

Local Time:
    Boon:
  56. Mary
  57. If you have no valid sources then you can't be throwing around percentages as if they were facts.

The fact that women's breasts are censors and males aren't are kind of one of the points of this. It shouldn't be a thing, dear. Men's nipples play factors in sex just as women's do.

Just a brief google search brought up some popular articles able men's nipples in sex. Just because YOU personally don't have this experience, doesn't mean others don't.

58. Mauvros

Local Time:
    Boon:
  59. Matheos
  60. Nah man you'd just prefer a hungry baby to go without food until they're home because nipples scare you, even though when most mothers breastfeed its only the tiniest lil bit of exposure that most times you can hardly even see tbh.

Nerd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.