Some things

Discussion in 'Considered/Other' started by Imperial, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial

Imperial Registered User Member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Boon:
  2. Imperial
  3. Just some things

1. There is still a tiny amount of missing furni in the missing furni topic yet to be added
    2. Adding a trade quantity mechanism which might not be possible but its a good idea
    3. If it's possible add more security to accounts like secret questions for new ips like Habbo does
    4. Perhaps experiment with some custom furni, I'm not saying go overboard stupid with things that don't work but maybe include furniture that looks like it could actually be legit furniture like the modern adobe range and others
    5. There's a problem with the walls in room editor, You can't place something on the wall then move the wall and have the item still in the same position. On habbo this has allowed people to make really cool builds with wall furni in the middle of the room but it doesn't work here.
    6. Perhaps increase the frequency of official quests
    7. Make the silver and gold catelog updatable so just like the diamond catelog it changes every so often
    8. Maybe expand the room editor just a little more if its possible?
    9. Fix the coin to rare value worth, What i've noticed is that cases are worth next to nothing compared to rares, this is really off when you compare it to gold bars to rares on habbo.
    10. Has the minimum chat hearing distance been fixed?

4. 123

123 Registered User Member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Boon:
  5. 123
  6. 10. Has the minimum chat hearing distance been fixed?
    What do you mean by this.

7. Imperial

Local Time:
    Boon:
  8. Imperial
  9. If you look in room settings and go to vip/chat and go to the bottom that room distance thing didn't work when I did my Batman quest months back, People could still hear each other no matter where they were in the room.

10. 123

Local Time:
    Boon:
  11. 123
  12. I see, going to look into this now.

13. Imperial

Local Time:
    Boon:
  14. Imperial
  15. Another thing I've noticed is that white doric pillars seem to be very rare to find on the hotel in comparison with their price listed. Maybe the price should go up or they be released in silver or gold vip catelog. I looked for them for ages and I've only ever seen 1 on the hotel

16. Ergo

Ergo Registered User Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  17. Michaels
  18. Yeah, before I started to become less active, I made a room and I needed around 20 of them, only got my pixel hands on 3 of them, and one of them I won in events.

19. Imperial

Local Time:
    Boon:
  20. Imperial
  21. I'm in the same position haha. I wanted them for my white house replica but they're so damn hard to find

Ergo likes this.
  22. Ergo

Ergo Registered User Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  23. Michaels
  24. @123 I think you should concentrate on adding Wired and fixing the ones that don't work properly.

25. 123

Local Time:
    Boon:
  26. 123
  27. 10. Has the minimum chat hearing distance been fixed

I have fixed this in the next update.

28. Imperial

Local Time:
    Boon:
  29. Imperial
  30. Awesome

Another thing is that you can use wired to roll things off the room map. which allows you to walk off it and onto them. Not sure if this counts as a bug report or not although it'd be hella nice if we could expand rooms like that (I tried but you can't put anything ontop of the mats you roll off haha)

31. 123

Local Time:
    Boon:
  32. 123
  33. I fixed the issue with being able to use wired to expand the room map a while ago I think,

34. Imperial

Local Time:
    Boon:
  35. Imperial
  36. Oh my bad, i hadn't tested it in a few weeks
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2015 ---
    Another thing i raised with Bren when he was owner was that people who have say, silver vip and want gold have to pay the entire gold price which is a little unfair, paying the difference would be more reasonable.

In regards to my missing furni mention http://boonforums.com/index.php?threads/missing-furniture-in-the-catalogue.4938/page-6 has some of it

37. 123

Local Time:
    Boon:
  38. 123
  39. Bren is still owner, and I guess it's something which will have to be considered since Habboon isn't cheap to run and we rely on high end hardware to keep us alive and offer top notch service, But still it doesn't stop us considering it.

I'll look at this thread momentarily, as for the other issues I'll look into them soon.

Imperial likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.