Things I've lied about:

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Superior, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Superior

Superior King Forum Moderator

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Boon:
  2. Roi
  3. Same.

Shy likes this.
  4. Jamie

Jamie Registered User Member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Boon:
  5. Relivid
  6. "I'll talk to you later"
    "Be right back"

7. Mauvros

Mauvros PhD in dumbfuckery Member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Boon:
  8. Matheos
  9. ''wtf what do you mean ofcourse I didnt eat it how could you blame me of that??//?''

was me shortly after finding some tasty ass shit at work and not realising it wasnt for anyone to just eat

Superior and Mistress like this.
  10. dmei

dmei Registered User Member

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Boon:
  11. Naturally
  12. bra size so freaks wouldnt kik me

Mistress likes this.
  13. Xylem

Xylem Registered User Member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Boon:
  14. PrimaryXylem
  15. There's one thing that I really regret. I don't know if it's a lie, but someone close to me made an assumption about my past and I didn't bother to correct them. I feel really, really bad about it and I'm too scared to reveal the truth because I feel like it could hurt our relationship. It might change the way that the person looks at me. I think the person might have forgotten about it by now which is another reason for me to not reveal what really happened. Otherwise, I've been truthful and trusting with personal information. Some people have even said that I've been too open with my thoughts at times. I'm probably trying to compensate for this "lie" (for lack of a better word) as well as my poor social skills. Thank you for creating a platform where I could talk about this, Superior. It makes me feel a little bit better.