[TUT] Advanced Wired Tutorial [TUT]

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by bud, Oct 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Boon:
  2. bud
  3. [​IMG]
    Hello, it's your boy bud. I'm here to show you the basics and advanced about habbo wiring. All though, this might be a little confusing but it'll be all good and done soon! I will be wiring, or show you how to wire event room life triggers. Boosting wired, kinda doesn't work well but I'll try! Here it goes, good luck. (Want to know what wired does what? Click here.)

--------------------------------------------------
    What do these three wired do combined? And how do you work it?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These three wired are used to wire events rooms on habboon. But i'll just show you the basics of these three options and you can have fun and test it out yourself!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] First step: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Get the furni you want to move and place it down on the floor, along with something you can sit/stand on and x2 of each of the triggered wired. Set it up where ever you want in the room.

[​IMG] Second Step: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Okay, so now that you have everything placed, you're going to select the furni you want to sit/stand on while you trigger your wired. Do as shown in this photo.

[​IMG] Third Step: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Once you're done with step 2. Click the keyword trigger and place in a keyword. As you see mine is "test123" set DIFFERENT keywords for each keyword wired.

[​IMG] Fourth Step: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click the object you want moved, but don't move it. Make sure all of the "Select Furni criteria that have to" is ALL selected. After you press ready, move that object somewhere else in the room and do the same step with a different keyword and different Match furni wired.

-----------------------------------------

[​IMG]

once you practice and get the hang of it, you'll be a pro! If you have any questions about this, don't be shy to message me. My user name is bud on habboon if you need any assistance with wired, or any wired like problems.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    Superior, T J and Libby like this.
  4. Libby

Libby Registered User Member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    That's AWESOME!! Everyone's been asking for help with wiring their events rooms. Which isn't bad, but sometimes having a handy tutorial is helpful when nobody is available (or willing) to help out! Good job, Nidal :~)

bud likes this.
  5. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Boon:
  6. bud
  7. :D!

Libby likes this.
  8. Mauvros

Mauvros PhD in dumbfuckery Member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Boon:
  9. Matheos
  10. Awesome tut man. Hope to see more like this. Graphics are amazing n really help ngl.

bud likes this.
  11. Tom

Tom Priceless Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Boon:
  12. into
  13. Very helpful bud! Well done :D

bud likes this.