User Rosalyn/CityofWestminster/UK/GreatBritain

Discussion in '[Resolved] Help & Support' started by opulence, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opulence

opulence Registered User Member

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Boon:
  2. ethereal
  3. User Rosalyn and the following names above has continued to harass a member of the hotel, attacking her roleplay and her, firstly copying user Elizabeth's rooms, causing staff to intervene. Then she went on to make up lies about her, having her group of friends spreading it around, one of them being she is a 32 man.. Then she even suggested she was doing this to be vindictive, trying to have her leave the hotel.
    Screenshot
    Screenshot
    Her admitting, and then her speaking about how she was making the user suicidal.. she clearly aware she was driving the user to be upset. I think staff should bar her from making an UKRPG or any United Kingdon related rooms to leviate this issue without.

4. chlor

chlor Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Boon:
  5. chlorine
  6. Staff will probably deal with this once/if they see it but as its a in-client issue the way you should report it is via the Call for help system. (Click the user, report) - this way it could be solved a lot quicker and action could of been taken.

7. bladdered

bladdered Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Boon:
  8. bladdered
  9. The UKRPG community has always been surrounded in some sort of drama, this really isn't something new. Although I do think it's quite petty what's happened over the last week or so; there's not much that can be done in my opinion. It's just two users going after each other because someone was removed from a roleplay position or whatever.

10. Rosalynxo

Rosalynxo Registered User Member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Boon:
  11. Elizabeth
  12. That is entirely false.. None of those claims are actually true, and none of them should be taken very seriously. In the screenshots you provided, you take my conversations out of context. I was merely informing you that a friend of mine was concerned about Elizabeth and that she may be suicidal. I never made the claim I was the driving force of it, and it was ultimately her decision to leave the hotel..And your claims that I spread false rumours about her are absolute rubbish. You are the ones who continue to harrass members of staff to try to get them involved because that is how petty you are. You are all absolutely ridiculous.

13. Deity

Deity dull Member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Boon:
  14. Deity
  15. Closing incase this escalates. A hotel staff member can address this however they see fit.

16. bud

bud yikes :( BoonForums Manager

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Boon:
  17. bud
  18. Please resolve your issues and don't bring it onto forums threads again, this section is for actual emergencies and problems. If you have an issue with a user, CFH (Call for help) ticket system or go to boon.pw/report to report the user. if you need to talk to them personally pm admin+ or manager on here @niks @Amy @jules @Liban @Ramy @Indigo @ashley through the private message system on the top right corner of your screen. If you're having a hard time locating that, please click here so it redirects you to the message system.

Thread permanently closed. Thank you.

Deity likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.