VIP benefits

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Zeth, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Zeth

Zeth Registered User Member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    hi

I was thinking about 3 different VIP benefits. And some that could help a lot for SVIP/GVIP hosting events.

I was thinking that the owner of the room, aka the host, would get additional chat bubbles that you normally can't have. This to make your chat bubble unique and easier to spot.

Also, perhaps even giving the room owners :tele too. I can see it being useful in some situations

since I'm on the topic of VIP benefits, is it possible to give them more bubbles? currently they have bubbles 0-23, 25-29 and 32. I'm sure there are some bubbles that isn't looking as if it was exclusively for staff only. but yh, up to you to decide. :^)

thx!

Superior, Bot and Augustin like this.
  2. Bourne

Bourne Registered User Member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Boon:
  3. Bourne
  4. I don't really dig this but owell i'd also like to see some of these on boon

5. Zeth

Zeth Registered User Member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    I'm not too sure about what bubbles there are out there, but I've seen a few that staff used that could probably be available to VIPs. it's nothing major though, so up to them. :)

6. Bot

Bot æ Administrator

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Boon:
  7. Bot
  8. Snog:
  9. heat
  10. Don't really think giving chat bubbles is a huge priority right now, but hopefully they think about giving :teleport when hosting events (not needed otherwise).

Zeth likes this.
  11. Matt

Matt Forum Administrator Administrator

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Boon:
  12. ikr
  13. I agree with the :teleport command, could be useful with some situations in events.

Zeth and Bot like this.