Selling Want Too Buy Diamonds But Dont Have IRL $$$

Discussion in 'The Market' started by Marijjuana, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Marijjuana

Marijjuana Registered User Member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Boon:
  2. Marijjuana
  3. Hello guys , I am guessing you clicked on this thread because your parents are too cheap too pay for fake money ( Diamonds ) on boon and your too broke ass too afford it or maybe you just dont understand how too buy prepaid cards and get everything in line too buy them.

Well I have great news for you I am helping users by distributing the few diamonds that I have for in game furniture I only accept SC , Thrones and some other rares depending on which ones .....

You will have to find me in game add me up and send me a message on my account Marijjuana
    You can leave me a message on this thread and I will know your trying to contact me for diamonds.

I am also looking for others with diamonds, rares and scs too gamble with must be trusted be able too show atleast 1000 diamond worth of furniture or allow me or another user who is rich and trusted enough too do holds on the bet ...

Safe gambling and trading out there peeps.

4. Mason

Mason Registered User Member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Boon:
  5. mas
  6. i laughed.

7. Bot

Bot æ Administrator

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Boon:
  8. Bot
  9. Snog:
  10. heat
  11. Moved thread to the appropiate section + applied the appropiate suffix

12. Ralph

Ralph KING Member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    Boon:
  13. ralph
  14. You can transfer diamonds?

15. Marijjuana

Marijjuana Registered User Member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Boon:
  16. Marijjuana
  17. Hey Ralph ,
    Great Question , Diamonds have been " transferable " for quite sometime. Sadly the hotel staff have been
    a tad slow on making a way to " transfer " smaller amounts of credits ( Lesser than a value of 100 Diamonds ).
    Of course in my opinion it would definitely boost enjoyment for users who are fairly poor.
    These users could start off making diamonds without spending diamonds. Just by acquiring them in
    " small amounts " as in 1, 5, 10, 25 or 50 Diamonds . " Anything under 100 Diamonds is not exchangeable "
    From people with large amounts of diamonds such as myself , these diamondless users could start off with a
    small amount of them from donations, games, giveaways, trades and much more possibilities and possibly turn
    it into something.

As for your question, Diamonds can be purchased on the in-client shop ( catalogue ) click Credit Exchange then another bar will appear underneath Credit Exchange called Diamond Exchange. ( minimum of 100 diamonds can be purchased at a time )

Hopefully this helps answer your question.

At the moment this is the only way to transfer diamonds.