What movie are you wanting to see right now?!

Discussion in 'Media & Entertainment' started by gamerbunz, Mar 31, 2017.

1. gamerbunz

gamerbunz Registered User Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Boon:
  2. gamerbunz
  3. Currently I am dying to see the new movie IT coming out this September! I love scary movies! What movies are you guys wanting to see?

4. Bot

Bot æ Administrator

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Boon:
  5. Bot
  6. Snog:
  7. heat
  8. Went to watch the new Power Rangers movie.. my girl becky g was in it. I had to

9. gamerbunz

gamerbunz Registered User Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Boon:
  10. gamerbunz
  11. Ahh that looks like a great movie! I have to go see that one next for sure. I used to watch power rangers many moons ago :geek:

12. Xylem

Xylem Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Boon:
  13. PrimaryXylem
  14. I feel like rewatching The Matrix. I've only seen it once and I was very young at the time, so I didn't understand much of what was going on. I saw a few clips of the film on YouTube which made me think that I might be able to learn something from it. I've also seen the trailer for the remake of IT. From the looks of it, it might actually be good, which isn't what I usually expect from remakes. I probably won't watch it though; I prefer black comedies and gory films when it comes to the horror genre. Still, I hope you'll enjoy it! ^_^

gamerbunz likes this.
  15. Xylem

Xylem Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Boon:
  16. PrimaryXylem
  17. Of course! It's pretty much obligatory to watch the classics if you want to call yourself a horror fan. Come to think of it, I should rewatch that film, too. Thank you for reminding me of it! ^_^

18. Millenia

Millenia Muff Diver Member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Boon:
  19. Millenia