Whats your best sporting achievment? [any sport]

Discussion in 'Sports Center' started by lola, Dec 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. lola

lola Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Boon:
  2. lola
  3. It's so interesting to hear what 'internet hermits' get up to sports wise!

Although I spend 6+ hours a day on either my laptop or my phone, I actually play a lot of sports!

The most I have achieved in any sport was playing in a national Netball weeklong tournament. My team ended up winning the A grade (top grade) and we got a massive trophy and each got medals. :thumbsup:

My positions that I played were Wing Attack, Goal Defense and Goal Keep.

If you don't know what Netball is, it's basically a similar game to Basketball, in fact the original name for it was Women's Basketball.

So tell us what you best sporting achievement is! (and maybe tell us a bit about the sport!)

4. Nerd

Nerd Ass Queen Senior Forum Staff

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Boon:
  5. Mary
  6. My sophomore year of high school I joined the swim team. I'm not the healthiest person in the world, and that was one of the years that I started to really stop caring in general. I managed to beat everyone doing a 500 any stroke. I was proud of myself. The people who swam with me were very athletic and healthy while I was not.

Of course, I had been swimming since kindergarten and they had not. I'm still proud of it.

lola likes this.
  7. Nerd

Nerd Ass Queen Senior Forum Staff

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Boon:
  8. Mary
  9. My sophomore year of high school I joined the swim team. I'm not the healthiest person in the world, and that was one of the years that I started to really stop caring in general. I managed to beat everyone doing a 500 any stroke. I was proud of myself. The people who swam with me were very athletic and healthy while I was not.

Of course, I had been swimming since kindergarten and they had not. I'm still proud of it.

10. Owzn

Owzn Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Boon:
  11. Owzn
  12. i played for the under 18s england rugby team

lola likes this.
  13. lola

lola Registered User Member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM