My opinions and suggestions thread for Boon Values

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Miyake., Feb 17, 2016.

1. One

One Registered User Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Boon:
  2. One
  3. I never said that you said Mitch didn't know what he was doing. I was just stating that the Boon Valuers know what they are doing and they are lead by and work alongside Mitch who knows what he is doing. It isn't like the team is made up of clueless young teenagers who don't know what they are doing. That isn't the case. All the Boon Valuers are regular members of the community and gambling community and they have been picked because their understanding of the economy.

4. Trap

Trap I can't deal High Roller

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Boon:
  5. Trap
  6. Most of them are 18+ and are pretty knowledgeable of the economy considering half of them were the previous valuers back when I first took over as Eco manager. There also was never 12-14 yr olds as valuers so...

7. Shaun

Shaun Registered User Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Boon:
  8. shaun
  9. Okay, so you said that "the price of the rares on Boon increase drastically due to the price of the throne" Thats because the throne is currently in high demand, hardly anyone has them, certainly not me. I didn't have a throne for around 2/3 months... because of hoarders. Obviously there is an availability factor involved. Like you said More=less less=high, thats exactly right. Next, you stated "Basically, I was trying to say that Boon Values team is just valuing the items according to their needs and not valuing for the economy." Okay for one. if that was true i know i'd place a green fan at 400t. Of course that's not true... We value rares according to the Demand and Amount released, not for ourselves. Everyone is selling thrones at around 100-175sc ive seen so far, so to say that it should be 20-30 is stupid... and we do ask users, we gather our values by a team decision of what we think the rares are worth. BV is made from users and staff, not just staff members. You're all quick to say that the economy is shit, yet all of the rares are still not reset... and you surely werent complaining last time when you had 400t and about 7 gtabs... were you? However, thanks for your suggestion.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 24, 2016 ---
    Okay, so i'm 16. probably one of the youngest in the team. So that's not possible. And i wasn't taught economics, but i was taught business studies... it doesn't take a retard to know that it's gonna cost more for something that isnt out as much... and its gonna cost less for the things that are more available.

Apply to be a valuer. Maybe you can fix the problem if you think its ridiculous. (Funny thing is Slumz liked your comment... yet his rares were from multiple scammed accounts, K.)

10. Ged

Ged Registered User Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Boon:
  11. Ged
  12. Rare values are valued at supply & demand, involving the circulation, and how rare a item actually is, not by coming up with a random value and agreeing to it, if anyone has any issues with boonvalues, dont use it, simple, boonvalues is a guide, not a set value.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 24, 2016 ---
    btw, just saying, there are a higher credit amount in the eco, thrones where capped (can no longer be bought from vip) which means the rare was watched over. therefore users where hoarding thrones, hence the increase.

Shaun and Mauvros like this.
  13. Mauvros

Mauvros PhD in dumbfuckery Member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    Boon:
  14. Matheos
  15. About time I added to this clusterfuck of a thread, Just because values is set at a certain price, it's is a guide, people often trade less for some items, and more for others. It's a guide and doesn't rule the eco, as Ged said above.

Shaun likes this.
  16. Imperial

Imperial Registered User Member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Boon:
  17. Imperial
  18. Heh.

My input on this
    There's only 4.8k Thrones out at the time I'm writing this although there's about to be more. With only 4.8k (Not sure if this includes staff thrones or thrones that are taken from scammers) It's understandable that they're in high demand but low supply which drives the price up. With 5000 more the price should decrease. Secondly, People need to learn to say no. Seriously. I've seen people pay just about anything for a throne. Learn to say no.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016
  19. Muffin

Muffin Registered User Member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Boon:
  20. Muffin
  21. Throne value was ruined by the rich people who pay double/tripple for it

TigeriousTimer likes this.
  22. TigeriousTimer

TigeriousTimer Registered User Member

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Boon:
  23. Cristover
  24. Suitcases are pretty worthless now. Thrones are becoming more expensive to buy and soon it will cost like 2-3 mill per throne, which is pretty insane. Few rares like black spaceship doors and doric grey pillars seem to be extinct on boon now

25. mitch

mitch Banned User Banned Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Boon:
  26. mitch
  27. How are thrones going up when I just put 5k in the eco ..

28. odd

odd Registered User Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  29. Remind
  30. Supply and demand Mitch

31. Marijjuana

Marijjuana Registered User Member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Boon:
  32. Marijjuana
  33. May I add that it takes a bigger group of people too know every single value and I personally feel in my opinionated view that RARE VALUERS should maybe need to go room too room and ask multiple different users and group members such as Rich People , Gamblers , People with a good understanding of a rare and people who can assist with their thoughts and opinions on why a rare may be under or over evaluated or maybe even raising or dropping in value. There is not and probably will not be a group of less then 100 people that can value every rare possibly.

34. odd

odd Registered User Member

Local Time:
    Boon:
  35. Remind
  36. this one time I did acid and time was like really fucking slow and I felt like I was retarded. but anyways incase u were wondering how that story correlates to the current rare valuers its because they're all retarded get new rare valuers